Dad’s Corned Beef Hash
• 2 pounds of potatoes, ¼ inch dice
• 2 Tablespoons of olive oil (substitute one
tablespoon for bacon grease optional)
• 2 teaspoons minced garlic
• 1 large yellow onion diced
• 1 pound of corned beef ¼ inch dice or shredded
• 2 eggs poached or sunny side up for serving
• Hot sauce for serving
Blanch potatoes in boiling water for 1-2 minutes,
then drain and pat dry.
• Place oil in an iron skillet and sauté potatoes until
golden. Remove from the pan and set aside.
• Sauté onions until translucent, add garlic and
corned beef, sauté for 5 minutes, and add potatoes
back to the pan. Cook until corned beef starts
getting crispy edges.
• Season with kosher salt and freshly ground pepper.
• Serve in the iron skillet with either two poached or
sunny side up eggs.